.tabs-inner { padding: 0px; } .section { margin: 0px; } .header-inner .widget { margin: 0px; }

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Hari's Birthday party celebration

Dec 11th was my friend Sri Hari's birthday. He had not mentioned his birth date anywhere even in orkut. I came to know only by Airtel's birthday wishes to my cell coz my sim is registered in his name. I wished him the moment he came to the office. He asked every one of us to join a small party the next day. Dec 12th, friday morning as usual i went to the lab, had to continue with my analysis of food samples. We finished everything by 6.30 eve & went to the restaurant near Sunkadakatte. I had no thought of drinking just coz my dear didnt like that. But I chose to taste my best brand IMPERIAL BLUE. I finished 1 qtr without much risk. I always feel fuddled even wen i drink in small amounts but this time nothing happened. I felt very happy. That was a great evening.. The next day Dec 13th, saturday, I again continued with sample analysis & finished early. I planned to come to my place. I left bang @ 4.15 & reached mysore @ around 7.30eve. From there I took a bus to KRN & reached home @ 9.00.. After having food i involved in my most enthusiastic work - Photo editing.......

No comments: