.tabs-inner { padding: 0px; } .section { margin: 0px; } .header-inner .widget { margin: 0px; }

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Land Of Glow-worms

I always thought of posting this earlier many times but could not do it. Finally after keeping all my work aside, i am describing a particular region found between Mysore and Bangalore. 

Since I find very difficult to spend my holiday time in Bangalore, every weekend I will rush to my home @ KR Nagar with my baggage as soon as my office work is over. Every time, i will be accompanied by my colleague Vinod. We will catch the mysore-bangalore passenger train @ 4.25 evening.

There is a small village named "NAGANAHALLI" before the mysore station. I had been to this place during our plant collection trip in B.Sc. So now, why i am posting this???

This region has got one specialty. The glow-worms can be seen flying and emitting light throughout the region. No where in between mysore & bangalore can this be found. These worms are restricted only this Naganahalli if i am not wrong. I think others might also have been noticed this. Now, every time we reach near naganahalli, we look for these beautiful insects around.

  We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
—Winston Churchill

No comments: