.tabs-inner { padding: 0px; } .section { margin: 0px; } .header-inner .widget { margin: 0px; }

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

My free time

What do you guys do in your free time?
Well! Everybody have their own answer. Surfing net, watching movies n music, travelling, sports, reading books n magazines, part-time jobs, photo editing, video editing, downloading stuffs from the net etc etc etc...

Hobbies relax our mind. It makes us innovatve, enthusiastic and an opportunity to prove ourselves. Inspite of busy schedules, each one of us will always find time to do things that brings peace to our mind. I just want to share with you how i find ways for recreation.

Proferssionally, i am a microbiologist @ a German firm in Bangalore. I dont have a pc nor a tv there @ room. So everyday the same work @ office. I spend most of the time in office since i dont want to go home early. Saturday our office time ends @ 1.30 in the afternoon. I will finish off my work early and leave to mysore @ around 3.00. By the time i reach my home @ krn, it will be around 10.00 pm. I will fresh up myself and have dinner. I will chat with my parents for a while then......

Then what? Do you think I will go to bed! ?. No!! I might be stressed coz of coming all the way from bangalore to my home. My parents shout at me to sleep early. But still I dont like to waste my time in sleeping since I know that Sat n Sun are the only 2 days on which i can enjoy my free-time work. I ll login to my blogger account and update my 2 blogs (My Blog & Kannada mp3s).

Sunday morning I will be working with photo retouching and SEO as well as watching my favorite movies. In the evening, I will be going out to meet my best buddies, chat with them, then return to home @ 9.00pm. Again i ll switch on my pc and continue with my work. I dont sit more coz the next day is my favorite monday! I need to wake up early!!

Oh! Its monday. The same journey to bangalore by train amidst the busy people. After reaching office, I ll be waiting for Saturday to come........

No comments: